If you want to convert any of your workout outfits into a cycling outfit, look no further than Specialized's Shasta Liner Shorts. They're made from lush, supportive VaporRize fabrics that offer soft, breathable performance, while the leg openings echo this sentiment with a lush, low-volume fold-over cuff that's lined with a silicone print to keep the shorts from shifting during movement. And for the best and final touch, they've included a just-right, high-end chamois that provides the perfect amount of support without being bulky or cumbersome. Wear them at the gym or on the road—either way, you'll love how they feel.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and dutifully wick away moisture.
- CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- Fold-over leg cuff w/ silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 5.75" inseam (size Medium)
- Form Fit feels like a second skin, while remaining low in volume to complement layering.