Specialized's Rime Elite mountain bike shoes blend mesh breathability, incredible fit, and a sturdy Vibram sole to create a trail-worthy performer. Body Geometry performance benefits and an ergonomic offset strap round out the unbeatable comfort and value of these shoes.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Vibram rubber outsole for unmatched traction and durability.
- Nylon composite internal plate for efficient pedaling performance yet flexible for off-bike adventures: Stiffness Index 7.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure and mesh upper for comfortable fit.
- Durable synthetic upper with ceramic print graphic and sheet rubber toe handles trail abuse.
- Wrap-style tongue for comfort and secure fit.
- Standard Fit for all-day support and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 420g (1/2 pair, size 42)