Bike transportation has never been faster or easier than with Saris' lockable Cycle-On Pro. Loading bikes onto the rear of the vehicle is a piece of cake—there's no need to remove wheels or hoist bikes overhead. The Cycle-On's versatile design carries two bikes of virtually any type, up to 60 pounds each.
This is a great bike rack. I did a lot of research before settling on this one. It takes some effort to line the rack up with the hitch, but after that everything is a breeze! It is very stable and works well with different sizes/types of bikes. I highly recommend this rack for anyone, but especially for women because:
- You don't have to life the bike up high to place it on the rack.
- It is very easy to place the bike in the rack. It slides into place easily - no twisting, turning or angling to line up the handle bars like other racks.
- If you have a car (vs. SUV) it doesn't block the view out of your rearview window.
- You can still access your trunk, although you may have to do it from the side unless you are tall enough to reach over the rack and bikes when they are loaded.
- The rack sticks out a little bit on the side of the car so it helps you to remember when you are backing up that you have the rack on, even when you don't have any bikes loaded.
I have had mine for 3 years and still love it!
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend